Pages

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Welcome to Val's Crafty Creations

Welcome to my new blog. =)  I am excited to start posting video tutorials and pictures on my crafting.  I enjoy many crafts, but my main two are crocheting and making jewelry.  I also sell my items and do custom orders. You can visit my Facebook page to order: VBrownAdornments.   To get my blog started I will be posting pictures of the items I've made.



This is the most recent item I've made. It's a grey and teal drawstring camera case. =)  I really like it.  This was actually my first Fresh Off Tha Hook project.  Fresh Off Tha Hook was founded by Marcelle and there are currently over 60 members.  You can find her here on YouTube.





Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment