Pages

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Shrimp Scampi with Pasta

What is your absolute most delicious/favorite food ever???

Mine?

... 

Italian!!! 

I LOVE pasta. I love Spaghetti! I love Lasagna! And I love Baked Ziti!!!

Basically anything on top of or within pasta is awesome in my book!  =)  This dish is no different!

It's sooo EASY and DELICIOUS!  Who doesn't love pasta? Then throw on some shrimp. Heavenly!

If you love quick and easy, yet very yummy meals then you have to try this dish!

The recipe calls for linguine, but I used Thin Spaghetti. You can use any type of pasta you like.
I also doubled the recipe because I wanted left overs. =)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

You can copy/paste the recipe below or watch my tutorial video at the bottom of the post.



Shrimp Scampi with Linguine



8oz Linguine

2 Tbsp Olive Oil
4 Cloves garlic, minced
1/2 Onion, minced
2 tsp Red Pepper Flakes
1Lb Shrimp, peeled & deveined
2/3C White Wine
3Tbsp Fresh Parsley, minced

1. Prepare Linguine according to directions on package. (I do this last while the sauce is simmering)
2. In large skillet heat olive oil.
3. Saute garlic, onion, & red pepper flakes until soft
4. Add shrimp and cook until firm, about 5 min
5. Remove shrimp into separate dish, cover to keep warm
6. Add wine to skillet & bring to simmer
7. Add parsley. Let simmer gently
8. Drain pasta & toss with sauce.
9. Serve with shrimp on top of pasta.






Enjoy!!! 
If you try this recipe and love it please comment below letting me know! =)





Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment