This year for Christmas I'm doing all homemade and VERY frugal!! I don't have the budget to do traditional gift giving this year so I'm doing what I know best, making things and saving money! I made this Play Dough as a tester yesterday and let me tell you, it's AWESOME!! =) It's so soft even I wanted to play with it.
1 C Water
1 C Flour
1/2 C Salt
2 Tbsp Vinegar
2 Tbsp Cooking Oil
1. Mix flour and salt in bowl
2. Mix water, vinegar, oil, and food coloring in seperate bowl or cup
3. Pour liquid mixture into dry ingredient and mix until smooth.
4. Cover bowl and microwave on high for 4 minutes
5. Let cool then knead dough until soft and smooth
6. Store in ziploc or airtight container.
If you're more of a visual person check out my video below. =)