Pages

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, February 17, 2012

Digital Scrap Booking

I won an award!! =)  


The Butterfly Effect has chosen me to be one of her Liebster Award winners. =)  Thank you for choosing my blog. I'm glad that you enjoy it. =)

Since I have accepted this award I have to follow these simple rules:

1. Link back to the person who gave you the award.
2. Pick 5 people deserving of the award and notify them on their blogs.
3. Post the award on your blog and spread the love.



I have already done the 1st and 3rd, so on to the 2nd. =)



Now on a different note...

Unfortunately, I haven't been crafty this week. =(  I have been mommy, wife, family driver, cook, maid, tutor...

I need a break!  

My husband and I will be celebrating our 3rd anniversary on March 7th. Hopefully, we'll be able to get their grand parents to watch them for a few days so we can get away. Every year we go to the Keys. =) We love it there! Love the water, the sights, the peace and quiet, and we love having the option of going out or relaxing. =)

I am going to try to crochet something today though so I'll have something to show in my Fresh Off The Hook video this Monday. =)  

I do want to share some of my digital scrap booking that I've done in past years. =)



This is my first born, Malachi.  I took this picture while he was sleeping. He was laughing and smiling in his sleep. =) 



These are a few pictures of Malachi throughout his 1st year.



The main picture here was at his 1st birthday party.


This scroll was to document his 1st haircut. =) He was 2 years old and he was NOT happy to be getting his hair cut. It turned out okay though and he liked it afterward. =)  

About 7 months after this I met my husband and his son, Kwamin.  And 5 months after that we said, "I do." Actually I said, "yes," at the alter. I could barely even say it because I was crying so much. Lol. They were happy tears though. =)  Now, a little over 3 years later, I've come from a family of two (Malachi and I) and being a single mother to a family of SIX!! 
God is good!

He gave me this promise the night before I met my husband...

Psalm 16:11
You have made [fn] known to me the path of life; you will fill me with joy in your presence, with eternal pleasures at your right hand.

The little [fn] after the word "made" means that there is a foot note being referenced. The foot note says, "or will make known."

I had never read this verse before and it jumped out at me so clearly. HE was talking to me! He, God, my Creator and Savior was telling me that He was going to make known to me the path of life He had planned for me from before the foundations of this world were even laid. =)

The next night I met my husband and now I know I am right where I am supposed to be. He has made known to me the path of life! =)


I read this verse every morning as I'm brushing my teeth. I found a framed mirror with this verse on it and had to buy it!

So that's a small bit of my testimony. =)  Now, back to my digital scrap booking. =)


This picture just moves me to tears. Seeing His bloody back reminds me that it was MY sin that put Him on that cross and He did it WILLINGLY! I put the key in one corner and "life" in the other because Jesus is the Key to Life!  The verse tells us what His mission on this Earth is; to give us abundant life here on Earth and eternal life with Him in Heaven. He freely gives it to everyone, but each of us have to choose to accept it. =)

So, I hope you have enjoyed my picture creations. I would like to get back into this because I now have 4 kids and a hubby and would like to spice up some of our pictures. =)






Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment: