Pages

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, February 13, 2012

Funky Creations

Last week I made these hats for my two oldest boys. I added a crochet beard to each of them.









I used the same yarn to finish this tam that I started a couples weeks ago.



I used this book to create this yellow shirt. It came out a little small. I may use a different color yarn to make it again a little bigger.




This is a custom made crochet beard I made for a friend's son.  I previously made him a little beanie so I made this with buttons to match the beanie. =)

I felt like making something with my thread so I made a few flowers. =) I don't know what I'm going to attach them to yet, but I think they will be cute on a hat.


My friend came over to my house for a little while and while we were hanging out I taught her the crochet basics.  I think she did really good for her first time. Her foundation chain wasn't too tight, her tension looks even. I think she's a natural. =)






Follow on Bloglovin










No comments:

Post a Comment